Bowral Self Storage is a 75 unit self storage complex at 15 Kiama Street Bowral NSW. The complex is managed for the owner by CIPS Real Estate Agents.
Please carefully read all the information below and then, if you want to rent a storage unit, please call or email us to check availability. You can then download the contract to check terms and conditions.
You will need to attend our office at 445 Moss Vale Road, Bowral to hand over a completed contract, provide proof of identity, make your initial payment, arrange your payments, and for some units collect an access key.
Offering a variety of sizes, the Storage units start from 1.5 metres wide x 3 metres long up to 3 metres wide x 6 metres long. Height is 3 metres to 3.6 metres (varying slope of roof).
Rent is payable calendar monthly in advance, starting from $160.00 to $380.00 per calendar month (Inclusive of GST).
Security and Access
The complex is secured and locked at night at 6pm and re-opened at 6am. The complex is therefore accessible to tenants between 6am and 6pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. All units are tenant secured: you supply the padlock for the roller door and keep your own key. We supply a key to access the corridor into the small internal units.
The complex is usually close to full, so if you want to check availability call (02) 4862 3000 or email us. Always check availability before completing and signing a contract.
- All rent must be paid at least one month in advance.
- A bond equal to one month rent must be paid on signing the contract which will be refunded when the unit is fully vacated and cleaned, and if applicable, the key returned. Cleaning charges will be applied if the unit is not cleaned when you vacate.
- A once off administration fee of $27.50 (incl GST) must be paid on signing of the contract.
Summary Contract Terms
All detailed terms are set out in the storage contract which you can download by clicking here.
- You must comply with the payment terms outlined above. Significant fees apply for late payment and these will be strictly applied: so ensure you pay promptly.
- We can take possession of the storage unit and the goods therein if you are 42 days or more late with your payments.
- You must give (or pay for) one (1) months’ notice to vacate.
- Neither Bowral Self Storage nor CIPS Real Estate Agents accept liability for any loss you may suffer at the complex: you should make your own arrangements to insure all risks for your goods stored at the complex.
Your unit will not considered vacant until everything is removed and the unit swept clean. We will charge $44.00 (plus tip fees, if any) to do this if it is left undone and you will be responsible for rent until it is.